Join a Winning Team at Don Franklin Auto
Don Franklin Auto is a family owned and operated group of dealerships around the Lake Cumberland Region with expansion into Lexington, KY. All applications are automatically directed to the Don Franklin Corporate Human Resource Manager. The HR manager will review the application and may follow up for any further information required by phone or e-mail. Current positions require experienced (preferably in an auto-industry related field), high energy, friendly people with great work ethics and goals to succeed!
Now’s your chance to join the Fastest Growing Automotive Group in Kentucky!
Don Franklin Auto Mall – located on Richmond Road near Man O’ War – seeks full-time Automotive Sales Associates.
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discuss vehicle options
- Become an auto sales expert and gain in-depth knowledge of vehicles and technology
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate industry leading features
- Complete quotes and explain financing/leasing options for New and Used vehicles
- Follow up with prospective customers and return email / voicemail
- Set and follow-up on appointments
- Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads
- Have a strong desire to succeed.
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person”)
- Basic computer, email and internet proficiency
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
- Saturday availability is needed as well as some evening hours
- Valid U.S. Driver’s license
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check, DMV screen, and drug screen
Qualifications and Skills
- Prior experience working with customers and providing an exceptional experience
- Steady work history and the commitment to starting a new career
- Previous Automotive Sales experience is not necessary – we will train the right individual!
Automotive Sales Associate Benefits:
- Full time position
- Monthly performance bonus
- Paid Vacation
- Healthcare Benefits
- 401k retirement plan packages
- Employee discounts and packages
If you are experienced in giving exceptional customer service, have the drive to earn unlimited Income and want to build a career working as a sales representative with exciting new products, we look forward to talking with you.
Apply For Position