How Much Can the 2022 Dodge Durango Tow?
The 2022 Dodge Durango is the latest update on a go-to SUV for Lexington families. So, how much can the 2022 Dodge Durango tow? Not only does this SUV offer comfort and spaciousness, but it also provides you with 8,700 pounds of towing power with the proper equipment. That makes it great for trips outside Louisville, KY. Below, Don Franklin Auto covers the 2022 Dodge Durango towing capacity in full detail!
2022 Dodge Durango Towing Capacity by Engine
One of the huge benefits of the Dodge Durango is the robust performance you’ll find under the hood. Three engine options on this three-row SUV provide Russel Springs, KY drivers with premium Dodge performance. What can the Dodge Durango tow? Let’s look at the engine options:
3.6L Pentastar V6
- 2022 Dodge Durango Horsepower: 295 hp
- 2022 Dodge Durango Torque: 260 lb-ft of torque
- 2022 Dodge Durango Gas Mileage: 19 mpg city/26 mpg highway
- 2022 Dodge Durango Towing Capacity: 6,200-pound towing capacity
5.7L HEMI® V8
- 2022 Dodge Durango Horsepower: 360 hp
- 2022 Dodge Durango Torque: 390 lb-ft of torque
- 2022 Dodge Durango Gas Mileage: 14 mpg city/22 mpg highway
- 2022 Dodge Durango Towing Capacity: 8,700-pound towing capacity when equipped with the Tow ‘n Go® package
392 HEMI® SRT V8
- 2022 Dodge Durango Horsepower: 475 hp
- 2022 Dodge Durango Torque: 470 lb-ft of torque
- 2022 Dodge Durango Gas Mileage: 13 mpg city/19 mpg highway
- 2022 Dodge Durango Towing Capacity: 8,700-pound towing capacity
With these engines, what can the Dodge Durango tow? Even the base V6 engine can tow a small camper, while the V8 engine will be able to tow even larger campers, travel trailers, speedboats, and even weaker SUVs!
2022 Dodge Durango Towing-Related Performance Features
When choosing an SUV for Somerset, KY jobs, it’s not just about asking, “How much can the 2022 Dodge Durango tow?” or “What can the 2022 Dodge Durango tow?” but also about the engineering and technology features that’ll improve your towing experience. And Dodge has outfitted this SUV with amazing features, like near-perfect 52/48 weight distribution, Electronic Roll Mitigation, and more:
- Modern 8-speed automatic transmission
- All-speed traction control
- Near-perfect 52/48 weight distribution
- Paddle shifters
- Trailer sway control
- Advanced AWD system
Step Inside the 2022 Dodge Durango Today
As you can see, the 2022 Dodge Durango towing capacity is one of the true highlights of this high-performance SUV. Lexington drivers can find it at Don Franklin Auto, with multiple trims among our new vehicle specials! Value your trade-in before you come in and contact us today to set up a test drive.
More From Don Franklin Auto
What are the New 2023 Nissan Rogue Configurations?
If you’re looking for a sleek and modern SUV to elevate your Louisville, KY and Russel Springs, KY travels, then you’re sure to love any of the new 2023 Nissan Rogue trim levels, With five distinct models to choose from that offer family-friendly features, improved performance specs, and so much more, there’s sure to be a choice…
How Many Miles Per Gallon Does the 2023 Chevy Silverado 1500 Get?
If you’re looking for a versatile but fuel-efficient new Chevy pickup, there’s no better option than the 2023 Silverado! Whether you choose the light-duty Chevy Silverado 1500 or its big brother, the heavy-duty Silverado HD, your Lexington drives will never be the same! Are you wondering if the 2023 Chevy Silverado is good on…
How Many Miles Per Gallon Does the 2023 Nissan Rogue Get?
A new SUV shouldn’t mean you have to sacrifice power for fuel economy on your Lexington drives! Fortunately, the 2023 Nissan Rogue mpg estimates mean you will never have to! The base model 2023 Nissan Rogue gas mileage reaches up to 30 mpg in the city and 37 mpg on the highway. See how…
0 comment(s) so far on How Much Can the 2022 Dodge Durango Tow?